Friday, June 20, 2008

For Me ?

It was downhill for me these times...and a senior of mine...a trusted one and of cause a friend..

texted me asking me to read post she posted.. its about me... yea.. i got this down

pretty bad...but i guess its just the way it is now..thanks sincerely...


For Jacky

June 20 2008



Should you despair over a relationship gone bad,

Think of the person who has never known what it’s like to love and to be loved.

Should you grieve the passing of another day,

Think of the woman who works twelve hours a day , 7 days a week to feed her children.

Should you let yourself break down,

Think of the people who is the last , the lost and the least.

Should you think that you are not appreciated,

Think of the people whose contributions only known when they are dead.

Should you find yourself at loss, pondering what life is about, asking what is my purpose?

Be thankful. There are those who didn’t live long enough to know the opportunity

Should you find yourself victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness, or insecurities,

Remember things can go worst, you could be a part of them.

Should you think you have made a mistake, disappoint others, or offended someone,

Discover it within yourself and learn from them.

Should you think the world is dark , gloomy and scary a place,

Go out to the fields and stare into the sun.

When you are through with all this,

You should realize,

we shouldn’t fail ourselves.

Written by an3sidora
Alot Of Thanks.. I'll Improve..
And I'm Sorry To Peoples I Hurt..
And stuff I Did Wrong..
Sorry..

0 comments: